Contains titanium dioxide and zinc dioxide that provide natural broad-spectrum protection, blocking UVA and UVB rays. Raspberry oil naturally enhances protection. It also contains ingredients that care for the skin such as hyaluronic acid to keep the skin firm and hydrated and bisabolol, from chamomile, which calms and soothes the skin.
How to use
Apply to the desired area before sun exposure. Repeat frequently, especially after bathing.
Precautions for use: Avoid prolonged exposure during hours of higher radiation. Do not apply on mucous membranes or open wounds. Avoid direct eye contact. Keep out of reach of children. Direct sun exposure is a major health hazard. Do not eat.
• Protects the skin from sunlight thanks to the combination of mineral filters of natural origin.
• Hydrates and nourishes the skin naturally
• With soothing properties
Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Titanium Dioxide, Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Persea Gatrissima oil, Rubus idaeus Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Zizyphus jujuba Seed Extract, Phytoecdysteroids, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Olivate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Glycerin, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.
*Ingredients from organic farm.
99,56 % natural origin of total
Paraben free, Silicone free, Phenoxyethanol free
Not tested in animals
• Raspberry oil: The benefits of raspberry oil in skin care are more numerous than those of most vegetable base oils. On the one hand, like other oils, raspberry oil nourishes the skin and combats dryness and peeling. It is a source of vitamin E, with nutritional, antioxidant and anti-aging properties, which provides flexibility to the skin.
• Hyaluronic acid: One of the main properties of hyaluronic acid is its great capacity to attract and retain water. For this reason, its use in cosmetic treatments for topical application allows the epidermis of the treated area to be deeply rehydrated so that its appearance is smoother and, by increasing its thickness and volume, it also reduces skin creases.
• Bisabolol: This active ingredient is obtained from the essential oil of chamomile. It has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Softens the skin and relieves skin irritations.